Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, September 21, 2017 – 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Executive Director’s Report
- Better Leader Awards
- Getting Ahead Program Presentation
- Elect Governing Board Vice President for balance of unexpired term left by Kevin Couch’s resignation from Sherman City Council: TCOG Bylaws stipulate officers must be elected officials.
- Approval of Minutes
- Ratify liabilities paid in the amounts as listed.
- Ratify Audit & Finance Committee Approval of TCOG’s Audit Report for Fiscal Year Ended 04/30/2017: Ratify the Audit Report as presented, ratify payment to the audit firm in accordance with the terms of the engagement letter; and authorize distribution of the Audit Report to appropriate grantor agencies.
- Accept TCOG’s FYE 2017 Annual Report
- Receive Monthly Financial Oversight Report for date listed.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG’s FYE 2018 Cost Pool Budgets.
- Authorize submission of the TCOG Section 8 Housing Annual PHA Plan.
- Authorize submission and, if awarded, the acceptance of the annual Section 8 Family Self-Sufficiency Coordinator Grant.
- Ratify DOE Weatherization contract with Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA).
- Accept the OOG, HSGD Interlocal Agreement for Funding Year 2018.
- Accept the FY2018 Interlocal Agreement between the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division and Texoma Council of Governments.
- Ratify the FY 2018-2019 Contract for 9-1-1 Service between the Commission on State Emergency Communications (CSEC) and TCOG.
- Approve the FY2017-2018 AT&T Maintenance Contract for the TCOG 9-1-1 Equipment.
- Approve the Vista Com Contract Extension for Maintenance of the current recording system used by the TCOG 9-1-1 Program Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs).
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Governing Body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.