2-1-1 Texas Advisory Council
Friday, September 13, 2013 – 10:30a.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Approval of Minutes: Minutes for June 14, 2013
- Program Manager’s Report
- Resource Book Report
- AIRS 211 Mystery Calls
- TCOG Annual Event
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Texoma Area Information Center and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the advisory council or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
- Recommend TCOG accept FY2014 contract funds for 211 Operations
- 2014 Meeting Dates
- Accept recommendation of the Area Agency on Aging to partner with 2-1-1 in the provision of an ADRC (Aging & Disability Resource Center) – Karen Bray, Director – Area Agency on Aging
- Accept recommendation of the Area Agency on Aging to partner with 2-1-1 in the provision of a Smoking Cessation Program – Janet Karam, Benefits Counselor
- President’s Report
- Community Announcements
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services are requested to contact Judy Fullylove at 903-813-3549 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made. The above Agenda is posted at www.tcog.com as well as the Texoma Council of Governments offices in a place readily accessible to the public. The Agenda was also faxed to the County Clerks offices in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson Counties, Texas on Friday, September 6, 2013.