Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, September 17, 2015 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Induct New Governing Board Members for 2015-2016
- Approval of Minutes: Approve Meeting Minutes for July 2015
- Executive Director’s Report
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed.
- Ratify the contract with DOE for the Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) funding.
- Authorize Executive Director to execute contract with Texas Health and Human Services (HHSC) for the 2-1-1 Information and Referral Program.
- Authorize Executive Director to execute a revised contract with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) for CEAP funding.
- Ratify the contract with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) for Recaptured CEAP funding to serve the East Texas counties of Delta, Franklin, Hopkins, Lamar, Rains, Red River and Titus.
- Authorize the acceptance of the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) contract for Fiscal Years 2016 through 2019.
- Approve membership and officers for the Texoma Regional Advisory Council (TRAC).
- Approve revision of By-Laws of the Texoma Regional Advisory Council for the Area Agency on Aging.
- Accept the FY2016-2017 Contract for 9-1-1 Service between Texoma Council of Governments and CSEC.
- Approve the contract with Vista Com for the purchase and installation of Recorders in the following Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs): Cooke County SO, Fannin County SO, Grayson County SO, Bonham PD, Gainesville PD, and Whitesboro PD.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG FYE 2016 Budget.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the governing body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.