Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, September 15, 2016 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Executive Director’s Report
- Approval of Minutes
- Ratify liabilities paid in the amounts as listed.
- Executive Session
Announcement by the presiding officer that a closed meeting will take place as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071, “Consultations with Attorney,” for the Board to seek advice on legal matters.
- Closed Meeting: Board shall convene into a closed executive session pursuant to Section 551.071 of the TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE to seek legal advice from its attorney regarding pending litigation – Stacee Sloan Caskey v. Keith Clegg, and Stacee Sloan Caskey v. Susan Thomas, individually and as Executive Director, and the Texoma Council of Governments matters.
- Reconvene into open meeting.
- Discussion and decision on any action as a result of executive session.
- Authorize submission of the TCOG Section 8 Housing Annual PHA Plan.
- Ratify contract with DOE for the Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) funding.
- Approve contract with AT&T for Special Construction Project for the TCOG 9-1-1 System.
- Accept FY2017 Interlocal Agreement between the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division and Texoma Council of Governments.
- Accept OOG, HSGD Interlocal Agreement for Funding Year (FY) 2017 for $23,926.
- Use capital funding, earned from the refinance of the TCOG Building, to make the principal portion of the building note and reimburse the capital fund with any building related depreciation recovered through the indirect allocation.
- Receive Monthly Financial Oversight Report for date listed.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG’s FYE 2017 Budget.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Governing Body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.