Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, October 16, 2014 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Induct New Governing Board Members for 2014-2015
- Approval of Minutes: Approve Meeting Minutes for September 2014
- Executive Director’s Report
- ADRC Update, Janet Karam
- HUD Flat Rent Increase and THP Board Action, Allison Minton
- TARC Legislative Update & Sunset Commission Report on DADS
- VASH Campaign
- 2015 Strategic Planning
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed.
- Accept the FY2014 State Homeland Security Program Sub-recipient Agreement from the Texas Department of Public Safety, Texas Homeland Security State Administrative Agency (SAA).
- Approve the renewal of interlocal agreements between TCOG and Cooke County, Fannin County, City of Gunter, and the City of Van Alstyne for GIS services.
- Authorize submission of the FY 2015 CSBG plan to the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA).
- Approve interlocal agreement with the City of Tioga for GIS services.
- Accept the FY2015 Interlocal Agreement between the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division and the Texoma Council of Governments.
- Approve the following (1) change TCOG’s employee vision & dental to optional for calendar year 2015; (2) change TCOG’s annual HAS contribution for 2015 to $1,500 per employee.
- Accept TCOG’s Audit Report for Fiscal Year Ended 04/30/2014:
- Accept the Audit Report as presented
- Authorize staff to make payment to the audit firm in accordance with the terms of the engagement letter
- Authorize distribution of the Audit Report to appropriate grantor agencies.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG FYE 2015 Budget.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the governing body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.