Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, October 15, 2015 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Approval of Minutes
- Executive Director’s Report
- ADRC Program Presentation, Janet Karam
- AAA Program Presentation, Judy Conner
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed.
- Accept TCOG’s Audit Report for Fiscal Year Ended 04/30/2015: Accept the Audit Report as presented, authorize staff to make payment to the audit firm in accordance with the terms of the engagement letter, and authorize distribution of the Audit Report to appropriate grantor agencies.
- Authorize submission of the TCOG Section 8 Housing Annual PHA Plan.
- Approve Amendment 1 to the Contract between the Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) and TCOG’s Area Agency on Aging for Older Americans Act Program.
- Ratify the CEAP Contract with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) to serve the following East Texas counties: Delta, Franklin, Hopkins, Lamar, Rains, Red River and Titus.
- Approve Community Services Block Grants (CSBG) 2016 Community Strategic Plan, and Worksheet 13 from that plan for submission to the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs.
- Approve Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) 2016 Community Action Plan.
- Approve the pre-payment of contract services between TCOG and AT&T for 9-1-1 CPE Maintenance for FY 2015-2016.
- Approve the FY 2016-2017 Municipal Solid Waste Cooperative Reimbursement Contract between the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and TCOG.
- Approve Interlocal agreements with Cooke and Fannin counties and the cities of Gunter, Van Alstyne and Whitewright for GIS services.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG’s FYE 2016 Budget.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Governing Body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.