Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting – Special Meeting
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Approval of Minutes: Approve Meeting Minutes for February 2013
- Executive Director’s Report
- GIS Program Presentation
- State Legislative Update
- Impact of Federal Sequester
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed.
- Proclaim April as Fair Housing Month in the Texoma Region.
- Authorize Executive Director to execute an inter-local agreement with the City of Sherman Police Department for GIS services.
- Authorize Executive Director to execute an inter-local agreement with TAPS for GIS services.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG FYE 2013 Budget.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the governing body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.