Texoma Area Information Center Advisory Council
Friday, March 8, 2013 – 10:00a.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Approval of Minutes: Minutes for December 2012 – page 2
- Program Manager’s Report
- Community OS Public Portal Search – Mary Browning-Alquist, Resource Manager
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Texoma Area Information Center and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the advisory council or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
- Approve recommendation of Officers to accept the nomination of new council members. – page 3
- Change meeting time to 10:30am for remaining 2013 meeting dates:
- Meeting dates
- June 14, 2013 @ 10:30am
- September 13, 2013 @10:30am
- December 13, 2013 @ 10:30am
- President’s Report
- Community Announcements
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services are requested to contact Judy Fullylove at 903-813-3549 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made. The above Agenda is posted at www.tcog.com as well as the Texoma Council of Governments offices in a place readily accessible to the public. The Agenda was also faxed to the County Clerks offices in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson Counties, Texas on Friday, March 1, 2013.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.