Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, March 17, 2016 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Approval of Minutes
- Ratify liabilities paid in the amounts as listed.
- Ratify the contract from TDHCA for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) funding.
- Ratify the amended contract with DOE for the Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) funding.
- Accept this report of investments for the period of November 1, 2016 through January 31, 2016.
- Reconsider recommendation to designate TCOG Executive Director as the Authorized Representative and Acting Secretary for all Texoma Council of Governments and Texoma Housing Partners depository accounts.
- Hear, and possibly take action on, recommendations from the By-laws Subcommittee for changes to TCOG By-laws.
- Hear, and possibly take action on, recommendations from the By-laws Subcommittee for changes to TCOG Personnel Policy.
- Receive Monthly Financial Oversight Reports for dates as listed.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG’s FYE 2016 Budget.
- TCOG Fiscal Year Ending (FYE) 2017 Budget
- Executive Session
- 1. Closed Meeting: Board shall convene into a closed executive session pursuant to Section 551.071 of the TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE to seek legal advice from its attorney regarding pending litigation – Stacee Sloan Caskey v. Keith Clegg matter.
- Reconvene into open meeting.
- Discussion and decision on any action as a result of executive session.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Governing Body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
Announcement by the presiding officer that a closed meeting will take place as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071, “Consultations with Attorney,” for the Board to seek advice on legal matters.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.