Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, June 16, 2016 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Induct New Governing Board Members for 2016-2017
- Executive Director’s Report
- Board Composition Update
- Capital Improvement Projects Update
- Enterprise Fund/Lease Agreements Update
- Public Housing Program Presentation, Susan Ensley
- Approval of Minutes
- Ratify liabilities paid in the amounts as listed.
- Ratify TDHCA contract extensions for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) 2015 Contracts.
- Executive Session
- Closed Meeting: Board shall convene into a closed executive session pursuant to Section 551.071 of the TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE to seek legal advice from its attorney regarding pending litigation – Stacee Sloan Caskey v. Keith Clegg matter.
- Reconvene into open meeting.
- Discussion and decision on any action as a result of executive session.
- Authorize the acceptance of the Byrd Fielder Livengood Charitable Trust Grant in the amount of $75,000.
- Authorize the acceptance of the Tri-County Senior Nutrition Project, Inc., Uniform Rate Negotiation Budget for FY 2016-2017.
- Receive Monthly Financial Oversight Report for date listed.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG’s FYE 2017 Budget.
- Approve two ongoing line item overages on the indirect cost allocation plan including Professional Services – Accounting and Professional Services – Legal.
- Approve amended MOAs with Lori A. Cannon, CPA for accounting software conversion support and accounting consulting services
- Establish three (3) ad-hoc subcommittees of the Governing Board including the Executive Committee, Audit & Finance Advisory Committee, and Human Resources Advisory Committee.
- New Board Member Orientation
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Governing Body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
Announcement by the presiding officer that a closed meeting will take place as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Section 551.071, “Consultations with Attorney,” for the Board to seek advice on legal matters.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.