Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, July 17, 2014 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Induct New Governing Board Members for 2014-2015
- Approval of Minutes: Approve Meeting Minutes for June 2014
- Executive Director’s Report
- Energy Services Program Presentation
- TxCDBG Proposed Changes Update
- Regional Review Committee and proposed CDBG Grant Guidelines for Texoma
- WBD Strategic Plan and Branding
- SEPA Partnership with Austin College and CROPS
- Accounting Software Conversion Update
- Insurance Rerate Preview
- Planning and Development Projects Update
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed
- Ratify contract with Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs for additional Community Services Block Grant funds.
- Authorize the congregate and home delivered meal budget totaling $465,803 for the Tri-County Senior Nutrition Project, Inc. (DBA Meals on Wheels of Texoma).
- Authorize submission, and acceptance if awarded, of application for continuation (Year 3 of 3) of the Senior Corps Foster Grandparent Program (FGP) grant. Project period: 9/30/2012 – 6/30/2015.
- Authorize the submission of the FY2014 Homeland Security Competitive Interoperable Communications Grant application.
- Authorize submission and, if awarded, the acceptance of twenty-five (25) Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) vouchers.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG FYE 2015 Budget.
- Executive Session
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the governing body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
Announcement by the presiding officer that a closed meeting will take place as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Section 551.074, “Personnel Matters; Closed Meeting,” for the Board to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.