Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, June 18, 2015 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Induct New Governing Board Members for 2015-2016
- Elect Governing Board officers for 2015-2016
- Approval of Minutes
- Executive Director’s Report
- Public Housing Maintenance Program Presentation, Gary Edwards
- Beyond ABC Project Update
- TRAC Bylaws Committee Update
- Affordable Housing Project
- NADO Awards submitted for HOPE GED Program and Texoma Craft Beverage Project
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed.
- Ratify the revised contract with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) for CEAP funding.
- Ratify the revised contract with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) for LIHEAP Weatherization.
- Approval to receive $50,000 grant from The Byrd Fielder Livengood Charitable Trust 2015.
- Authorize the congregate and home delivered meal budget for the Tri-County Senior Nutrition Project, Inc. (DBA Meals on Wheels of Texoma).
- Authorize the execution of Interlocal Agreements for 9-1-1 Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) services for the period September 1, 2015 through August 31, 2017 with the City of Bonham, Fannin County, Grayson County, City of Whitesboro, City of Gainesville and Cooke County.
- Accept the Funding Year 2015 Homeland Security Grant Program Allocation from the Office of the Governor (OOG), Homeland Security Grant Division.
- Approve the Interlocal Agreement for Shared Host/Remote 9-1-1 System between TCOG and the cities of Denison and Sherman.
- Authorize submission and, if awarded, the acceptance of the annual Section 8 Family Self-Sufficiency Grant in the amount of $65,862.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG’s FYE 2016 Budget.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Governing Body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.