Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, January 16, 2014 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Approval of Minutes: Approve Meeting Minutes for November 2013
- Executive Director’s Report
- Program Presentation: Caregiver & Care Coordination – Judy Conner
- 2013 Strategic Plan Achievement Report
- 2014 Strategic Plan Summary
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed
- Authorize the Executive Director to sign the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Third-Party Supplemental Environmental Project Agreement.
- Approve the following TCOG Criminal Justice Advisory Committee (CJAC) members for the term of 2014-2016.
- Approve FY 2013 Homeland Security Project Change.
- Authorize submission of the Annual Section 8 Management Assessment Program (SEMAP) certification to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for Fiscal Year ending December 31, 2013.
- Authorize the Executive Director to execute a contract with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) for CEAP funding in the amount of $610,558.
- Ratify submission of and accept if awarded the Social Entrepreneurship for Poverty Alleviation (SEPA) Grant application to the Meadows Foundation on December 19, 2013 in the amount of $184,950.
- Authorize payment of annual membership dues to National Association of Development Organizations (NADO) in the amount of $2,000 and Texas Association of Regional Councils (TARC) in the amount of $6,829.96, and name TCOG Board Designee to NADO, TARC and the Corporation for Texas Regionalism (CTR).
- Accept TCOG’s Supplemental Audit Report and authorize payment.
- Accept the second year audit engagement with LaFollett and Company for fiscal year ending April 30, 2014.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG FYE 2014 Budget.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the governing body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.