Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, February 19, 2015 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Induct New Governing Board Member for 2014-2015
- Approval of Minutes
- Executive Director’s Report
- Section 8 Program Presentation, Rayleen Bingham
- 2014 Strategic Plan Achievement Report
- Southwest Region Executive Directors Association Vision Planning Project
- TARC/CTR Legislative Updates
- FYE 2016 Budget
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed.
- Authorize submission of the Annual Section 8 Management Program (SEMAP) certification to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for Fiscal Year ending December 31, 2014.
- Approve MOU between TCOG and the City of Callisburg for CDBG (Community Development Block Grant) services.
- Ratify Contract with Texas Dept. of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) for 2015 Community Services Block Grant Funds.
- Ratify the contract with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) for Comprehensive Energy Assistance program funding in the amount of $668,708.00.
- Authorize the Executive Director to execute a contract with Frontier Associates LLC, on behalf of Texas New Mexico Power Electric Delivery Company (TNMP).
- RFatify the LIHEAP Weatherization contract with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA).
- Ratify the contract with the U.S. Department of Energy for Weatherization Assistance (WAP) funding.
- Accept the CJAC By-Laws Update and the TCOG CJAC Members for the term of 2015-2018.
- Approve the refinancing of the existing Gallagher Building, located at 1117 Gallagher Drive, Sherman, Texas, loan with Prosperity Bank as a result of Office of Management of Budget (OMB) Circular changes.
- Authorize the utilization of the $350,000 Line of Credit (LOC) with Prosperity Bank.
- Approve TCOG’s FYE 2016 State Salary Comparison.
- Accept this report of investments for the period of November 1, 2014 through January 31, 2015.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG FYE 2015 Budget.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Governing Body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.