Governing Board Meeting
The TCOG Governing Board meets on the third Thursday of each month. To view a list of current board members as well as the most recent twelve meeting agendas and approved minutes, please visit
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, December 17, 2015 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Outgoing Board Member Recognition
- Induct New Governing Board Member for 2015-2016
- Executive Session
- Closed Meeting: Pursuant to the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Section 551.074, “Personnel Matters; Closed Meeting,” the Board will deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Reconvene into open meeting.
- Discussion and decision on any action regarding the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
- Approval of Minutes
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed.
- Approve the FY 2016-2017 Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Regional Funding Plan and Application Resolution between the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and Texoma Council of Governments.
- Approve Interlocal agreement with the City of Denison.
- Receive a total of $99,410.36 from the Texoma Senior Citizens Foundation.
- Authorize payment of annual membership dues to National Association of Development Organizations (NADO) in the amount of $2,000, Texas Association of Regional Councils (TARC) in the amount of $0,000.00 and to The Corporation for Texas Regionalism (CTR) in the amount of $5,000, and name TCOG Board Designee to NADO, TARC and CTR.
- Approve the recommended amendment to the TCOG Generalized Accounting Procedures Manual to Purchasing Policies 35-02-1, General section 7 regarding the debarment policy and procedures.
- Accept this report of investments for the period of August 31, 2015 through October 31, 2015.
- Accept recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG’s FYE 2016 Budget.
- President’s Report
Announcement by the presiding officer that a closed meeting will take place as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code, Section 551.074, “Personnel Matters; Closed Meeting,” for the Board to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Governing Body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
View Meeting Agendas and Minutes here when published.