Connecting Persons to ServicesProvides information and referral services to persons of all ages who are seeking assistance from Health and Human Services agencies in Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties. Our mission is to connect citizens in the Texoma Region to health and human services in the most efficient and understandable way by incorporating the use of new technology and other communication advances.
What do you do when you need help? Texas 2-1-1
VLOG - Surviving Hurricanes: Grab it and Go
2-1-1 Texas Advisory CouncilFor a list of meetings and agendas, please visit
- Charles Holcomb Vice Chairman
- Kathi Kirby Chairman
- Betty Kay Schlesinger
- Harold Wright
- Kris Reeves
- Linda Gazaway
- Michael Ribble
- Shane Hill
- Shonkista Stephens
- 3rd Quarter Agenda_211 (Related Meeting)
- 2nd Quarter Agenda2015 (Related Meeting)
- 1st Quarter Agenda2015 (Related Meeting)
- 4th Quarter Agenda2014 (Related Meeting)
- September 5, 2014 Agenda (Related Meeting)
- June 6, 2014 Agenda Packet (Related Meeting)
- March 7, 2014 Agenda Packet (Related Meeting)
- March 2013 Agenda (Related Meeting)
- June 2013 Agenda (Related Meeting)
- December 2012 Agenda (Related Meeting)
Connections! Texoma Community Resource Book 2016-17
Program Related News
2012 Summer Youth Activity Guide 2-1-1 Texoma has published a useful guide to provide you with information and resources for a variety of activities this summer.
2-1-1 Resources & Documents
Just Dial 2-1-1For military service members, wounded warriors, families and veterans, life at home can be a challenge. Thankfully, getting information for housing, employment and mental health is as simple as dialing 2-1-1, anytime day or night. Trained specialists offer free and confidential information; it really is that simple. Just Dial 2-1-1. Additional online resources area available by visiting
2014 Texoma Veteran's Resource GuideThe 2014 Texoma Veteran's Resource Guide is now available. Download Guide
Please visitfor additional 2-1-1 Services.
For emergencies, DIAL 9-1-1. For everyday needs and in times of crisis, DIAL 2-1-1.