July 19, 2012 Agenda
Texoma Council of Governments
Governing Board Meeting
Thursday, July 19, 2012 – 5:30 p.m.
- Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
- Invocation and Pledges
- Welcome Guests
- Induct New Governing Board Members for 2012-2013
- Approval of Minutes: Approve Meeting Minutes for June 2012
- Executive Director’s Report
- Authorize the Secretary/Treasurer to make payments in the amounts as listed.
- Authorize the request of $207,294 from the Corporation for National and Community Service to fund the Texoma Foster Grandparent program for the 2012-2013 year, the first year of a three year cycle.
- Approve the jurisdictional project allocation and projects as attached for utilization of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security FY2012 Homeland Security Grant Program.
- Accept Recommendation, if any, regarding TCOG FYE 2013 Budget.
- President’s Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Council of Governments and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the governing body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.