August 16, 2012 Grayson County FSS Advisory Board Meeting Agenda
Texoma Council of Governments
Grayson County Resident/FSS Advisory Board Meeting
Eisenhower Room – 1st Floor
Thursday, August 16, 2012 – 12:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order & Declaration of a Quorum
B. Invocation and Pledges
C. Welcome Guests
D. Approval of Minutes: Approval of meeting minutes for July 26, 2012 – page 2
E. FSS Coordinator Report
All items on Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the FSS Advisory Board and will be enacted with one motion. There will not be separate discussion of these items unless a member of the governing body or a citizen so requests, in which event these items will be removed from the general order of business and considered in normal sequence.
1. End of Participations: Authorize FSS clients that have ended their participation in the Family Self-Sufficiency program.
Delano Smith, FSS Coordinator – page 3
2. Ratification of Action Items on July 26, 2012 Meeting Agenda: Authorize Ratification of Action Items for the meeting held July 26, 2012 due to quorum discrepancy.
Delano Smith, FSS Coordinator – page 5
1. TCOG Section 8 Annual Agency PHA Plan: Authorize submission of the TCOG Section 8 Annual PHA Plan.
Rayleen Bingham, Section 8 Housing Program Manager – page 6
2. FSS Contract of Participations: Authorize Contract of Participations for potential clients seeking to join the FSS program.
Delano Smith, FSS Coordinator – page 15
3. Quarterly Case Management Activity Report: – Authorize continuation of Contract of Participations for existing FSS clients.
Delano Smith, FSS Coordinator – page 18
H. General Discussion
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services are requested to contact Delano Smith at 903-813-3538 two (2) working days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made. The above Agenda was posted at the Texoma Council of Governments office in a place readily accessible to the public. The Agenda was also posted at the County Clerk’s office in Grayson County, Texas on Friday, August 10, 2012.